pewag practrack duo flow
Soil protection at the highest level.
- Safe ride and less sinking
- Tread that is gentle on the ground
- Good tire protection against damage from tree stumps and stones
- For light and medium forestry use
Product descriptionWith pewag practrack duo flow you benefit by...
- ...safe ride, with reduced risk of sinking in on soft ground.
- ...good tire protection from damage by tree stumps and stones thanks to wide tread coverage.
. Available exclusively in 16mm cross member thickness.
pewag practrack benefits
Reliable quality products thanks to traditional production process convince with...
- ...good traction and stability: the pewag prac stubs reliably grip the ground when the machine is moving forward, thus ensuring good grip.
- ...high resistance: pewag practracks are equipped with square stubs, which provide a large wear surface and thus contribute to the resistance of the track.
- ...Safety in light forestry use: pewag practrack tracks are ideally suited for use with light to medium forestry machines due to the reduced number of cross members.
- ...good soil protection thanks to the large contact surface.
- ...excellent self-cleaning: Fewer cross members enhance the self-cleaning of the track and reduce weight for easier handling.
Details of the practrack product line
pewag practrack tracks have compared to the bluetrack line:
- fewer crossbars because the connecting links are longer
- only one smooth stub welded on per cross member
- Always use the maximum tire pressure specified by the tire manufacturer.
- Check if there is enough clearance for the tracks.
- Use of pewag practracks is not recommended for very heavy machinery and not recommended for heavy use.