pewag pro lifting, lashing and anchorage points
as individual as your needs
Varitey has a name: pewag pro. The pewag pro points portfolio convinces with high-quality products, which are suitable for any lifting, lashing or anchoring application. Designed and made in Europe, pewag pro points are a trustworthy partner.
pewag pro lifting points
Lifting points are the right choice if you need connection between loads which need to be lifted through various lifting systems like chain slings, textile slings, rope slings etc. Screwable and weldable lifting points from pewag impress with quality, optimal combinability, user-friendliness and safety.
pewag pro lifting points set new standards for the lifting and moving of loads.
Our innovative product range offers highest standards when it comes to quality, safety, and user-friendliness. All products are compatible with the popular pewag winner lifting chain programme.
Why pewag is excellent in designing and producing pewag pro points:
From over half a millennium of company history, the drive for quality and the pursuit of perfection has become a standard that we surpass year after year. This standard has been established from the former chain production to all our product groups. Therefore, the production of the lifting points is driven by these same characteristics to meet our high demands and requirements.
- Working load limit (WLL): Breaking force = 1:4 (by PLBW and PLZW 1:5)
- WLL: Proof force = 1 : 2.5
- 20.000 cycle fatigue rated to 1.5 times Working load limit
- Working load limit visibly marked
- In accordance with the Machinery Directive (MD) 2006/42/EG resp. Machine instruction (MSV) 2010 and EN 1677-1 and technical specifications
- ISO certification
- Developed, designed, and manufactured by pewag on the basis of latest standards for lifting points (MSV 2010, MD 2006/42/EG, EN 1677-1 etc.)
- High strength screws with rolled thread
- 100% crack tested
- „Zinc flake coating“ (Chrom VI –free) for increased anticorrosion
- Marked with WLL indication, type (metric or UNC) and size of thread, batch number and manufacturer information
- Available in metric and UNC thread
- Available from stock even with special length (metric thread)
To calculate the desired thread length open our pewag winner prolift lifting points catalogue on page 70.
Manufactured within 24h (if on stock)
The pewag academy provides comprehensive information
and offers a variety of exciting courses around the pewag lifting product portfolio in e-learning and blended learning format. Our experts apply a mix of intermedial teaching methods a to ensure a lasting learning experience.
pewag learning nuggets
Learning nuggets are short, appealing and interactive knowledge 'bites' that ensure better knowledge retention and are also more fun. Click below for a taste of new learning experience!
To gather more information about pewag pro points we have designed a special course for you!
Start learning with pewag academy