As part of the pewag group, pewag engineering GmbH looks back on a highly successful history that spans several decades.
1787 Forge is founded in Kapfenberg
1923 The plants at Graz and Kapfenberg merge – the pewag name is born
1988 Maintenance department of Pengg-Walenta KG – Steirische Kettenwerke GmbH is turned into a profit centre under the name of "pewag austria engineering"
1999 Subsidiary is renamed pewag engineering GmbH
2015 Turnover: approx. € 11 million, number of employees: approx. 95