The pewag practrack forestry tracks are reliable quality products that enable efficient work in rough terrain. While the bluetrack line is suitable for heavy forestry work under demanding conditions, the practrack line is used in light to medium forestry operations with harvesters, skidders and forwarders on the unloaded side. Due to the lower purchase price, practrack forestry tracks are also ideal as a retrofit solution on used machines.
practrack forestry tracks offer an optimal price-performance ratio and ensure maximum safety and efficiency. The pewag prac stubs ensure good traction and stability and increase off-road mobility on all surfaces. Unlike bluetrack forestry tracks, pewag practracks have one welded-on stub per cross member as standard. The lower number of crossbars on practracks increases self-cleaning power, as mud, branches, stones and snow are less likely to get stuck between the tires and the belt. In addition, the low weight ensures better maneuverability of the machine and low fuel consumption.
Main features of the pewag practrack forestry tracks at a glance
- Entry-level line with very good price-performance ratio
- For light to medium machines and use & ideal as a retrofit solution
- Increased self-cleaning power due to lower number of cross beams
- High durability and wear resistance
- Increased traction and off-road capability
- Low fuel consumption due to reduced weight
- pewag standard quality
Do you still have questions about our forestry products?
More details about our forestry products.