pewag starmove erzberg F
Even stronger. Even more robust.
For the toughest applications and heaviest vehicles.
Descripción del productoUsage
- Recommended for extreme applications such as professional snow removal operations, construction sites and rough terrain
- Close-knit running mesh in a robust, welded-ring design
- starmove® technology: improved traction as every single square chain link achieves grip on the running surface due to inclined position of the chain links
- Wear elements with higher material thickness than the chain are welded in an inclined position on all the square chain links in the running mesh, with starwave® profile for added grip and a longer lifespan
- Results in a 70 % increase in wear volume
- Reduced fuel consumption due to weight-optimised shoulder and outside chains
- Gentle on the tire thanks to shoulder chains with a round cross-section
- Innovative starwave® profile for additional grip on snow and ice
- Available in material thicknesses 7 and 8.5 mm, depending on the chain size; F stubs in material thicknesses 8.2 and 10 mm
- pewag TitanGrip® special steel for heavy-duty applications