pewag practrack mono flow
- Safe ride and less sinking
- Tread that is gentle on the ground
- Good tire protection against damage from tree stumps and stones
- For light and medium forestry use
Buy now in the new pewag webshop!
Explore this and many more products in our new webshop. Our configurator will help you find the right product for your application!
Note: Webshop only for B2C customers - to order as a retailer, please log in here:
To the login
Descripción del productoWith pewag practrack mono flow you benefit by...
- ...safe ride, with reduced risk of sinking in on soft ground.
- ...good tire protection from damage by tree stumps and stones thanks to wide tread coverage.
. Available exclusively in 16mm cross member thickness.
pewag practrack benefits
Reliable quality products thanks to traditional production process convince with...
- ...good traction and stability: the pewag prac stubs reliably grip the ground when the machine is moving forward, thus ensuring good grip.
- ...high resistance: pewag practracks are equipped with square stubs, which provide a large wear surface and thus contribute to the resistance of the track.
- ...Safety in light forestry use: pewag practrack tracks are ideally suited for use with light to medium forestry machines due to the reduced number of cross members.
- ...good soil protection thanks to the large contact surface.
- ...excellent self-cleaning: Fewer cross members enhance the self-cleaning of the track and reduce weight for easier handling.
Details of the practrack product line
pewag practrack tracks have compared to the bluetrack line:
- fewer crossbars because the connecting links are longer
- only one smooth stub welded on per cross member
- Always use the maximum tire pressure specified by the tire manufacturer.
- Check if there is enough clearance for the tracks.
- Use of pewag practracks is not recommended for very heavy machinery and not recommended for heavy use.