pewag practrack duo perfect
- Good grip in steep and rocky terrain
- Reliable protection against tire damage
- Increased traction between forestry track and tire
- For light to medium forestry use - even in snow and slush
Product descriptionWith pewag practrack duo perfect, you will benefit from…
- …safe and stable working conditions with optimised grip on steep, rocky terrain.
- ...additional safety thanks to increased traction even between the forestry track and tire.
pewag practrack benefits
Reliable quality products thanks to traditional production process convince with...
- ...good traction and stability: the pewag prac stubs reliably grip the ground when the machine is moving forward, thus ensuring good grip.
- ...high resistance: pewag practracks are equipped with square stubs, which provide a large wear surface and thus contribute to the resistance of the track.
- ...Safety in light forestry use: pewag practrack tracks are ideally suited for use with light to medium forestry machines due to the reduced number of cross members.
- ...good soil protection thanks to the large contact surface.
- ...excellent self-cleaning: Fewer cross members enhance the self-cleaning of the track and reduce weight for easier handling.
Details of the practrack product line
pewag practrack tracks have compared to the bluetrack line:
- fewer crossbars because the connecting links are longer
- only one smooth stub welded on per cross member
- Always use the maximum tire pressure specified by the tire manufacturer.
- Check if there is enough clearance for the tracks.
- Use of pewag practracks is not recommended for very heavy machinery and not recommended for heavy use.