pewag practrack duo duro
- Increases the resistance of light forestry machines
- Universal application in changing terrain
- Effortless work even in wet or rocky conditions
- For light, everyday forestry use
Product descriptionWith pewag practrack duo duro you benefit from...
- ...the easy way to make lightweight forestry machines more durable and powerful.
- ...the versatility of the all-around classic: universal applications in changing terrain.
- ...effortless work on a wide variety of ground conditions, such as wetness or even rocky ground.
pewag practrack benefits
Reliable quality products thanks to traditional production process convince with...
- ...good traction and stability: the pewag prac stubs reliably grip the ground when the machine is moving forward, thus ensuring good grip.
- ...high resistance: pewag practracks are equipped with square stubs, which provide a large wear surface and thus contribute to the resistance of the track.
- ...Safety in light forestry use: pewag practrack tracks are ideally suited for use with light to medium forestry machines due to the reduced number of cross members.
- ...good soil protection thanks to the large contact surface.
- ...excellent self-cleaning: Fewer cross members enhance the self-cleaning of the track and reduce weight for easier handling.
Details of the practrack product line
pewag practrack tracks have compared to the bluetrack line:
- fewer crossbars because the connecting links are longer
- only one smooth stub welded on per cross member
- Always use the maximum tire pressure specified by the tire manufacturer.
- Check if there is enough clearance for the tracks.
- Use of pewag practracks is not recommended for very heavy machinery and not recommended for heavy use.