pewag forstgrip pro
Competitive edge. Simply strong.
Welds lasts longer.
- Suitable for extreme and very demanding forestry use
- Innovative asymmetrical forged links and spike arrangement
- Perfect grip and ideal ground preservation
- Recommended for hard and/or rocky terrain
- No twisting of the chain and improved stability thanks to innovative four-edged links
- Additional welded links with asymmetrical spikes for an even stronger chain
- Particularly gentle soil entry angle for improved safety and traction
- Shape of the chain mesh ensures perfect running smoothness and protects the tire as the pressure on the tire is distributed evenly
- Optimal fit of the chain to the state of wear of the tire thanks to adjustment elements
- The pewag forstgrip product range is the first forestry chain series made from the pewag TitanGrip® special steel to ensure a long lifespan.
The standard version of the pewag forstgrip pro (without tensioning chain) is available in the following material thicknesses:
- 10.5 mm (ring 12 mm): Close-meshed and slender chain for smaller forestry machines and hard grounds
- 13.5 mm (ring 15.2 mm): All-round model for all forestry machines and hard grounds
- 15.5 mm (ring 17 mm): Strong and open-meshed for soft grounds